- Model Length: 24inches
- Lace Size: 13×4 lace front wig
- Lace: Top Swiss Lace,medium brown,transparent
- Length: 14-30inches(in stock)（Other length: customizable）
- Hair Material: 100% unprocessed human hair
- Last Time: one more year
- Density & Weight: 180%; 250~350g; fullend
- Hair Color: natural black
- Hairline: natural hairline,pre-plucked
- Can Be Dyed: Yes
- Bleached Knots & Straps: Yes; Ajustable
- Circumference Medium: Average Size
- Shipping: Free Shipping worldwide via Fast Express
- Delivery time: USA (2-4 Bdays), others (2-5 Bdays)
- Payment: Debit / Credit Card or PayPal or Western Union payment
- Handling time: Ship within 24 hours after payment
- Returns: Fast refund, buyer protection,Accept 30 Days No Reason Return
- Free Gifts: Wig cap,exquisite Gift Packs
—— Wigs Length Measurement——
—— Wash Wigs ——
—— Payment ——
—— FAQ ——
Q:About This Wig Product?
A:It’s 100% human hair wigs, with Strong medium brown Swiss lace, adjust straps, babyhair, elastic net and 4 combs, we can supply full lace wig and lace front wig.
Q:How To Comb A Lace Wig?
A:When you need to comb a wig, be gentle. Do not use regular brushes, and if youcan, only comb it. It doesn’t need combed every day, so let it rest.
Q:How To Wash A Wig?
A:After washing a wig, do not shake it in a towel. Be careful and dry it piece-by-piece.This makes sure that strands of fibers don’t fall off. Also, never style your wig whileit’s wet. Even those wet-to-style hair stylers are known to damage wig.
Q:How to Dry The Wig?
A:After saturating your wig in water, squeeze it dry. Don’t wring it or the base of yourwig could become mis-shaped and dry funny
Q:How Often To Wash The Lace Wig?
A:You can condition your hair every couple weeks or so, to keep it shiny and soft.Make sure you don’t do that every day and be sure to rinse it all out or it could leadto build-up in your wig.Only wash your wig after wearing it for 25 times. If you do thisdaily or even weekly, it can lead to your wig looking less realistic and falling apart
Q:How To Keep Human Hair Wig Shape?
A:While you’re sitting at home, take it off and put it on a wig stand. The stand willhelp keep its shape and taking it off your head takes away from your own tuggingand pulling hairs out.