- Product Title:Deep Curly Human Hair Wigs With Baby Hair High Quality Lace Front Wigs Pre Plucked Hairline For Black Women
- Hair Category: Hair Wigs
- HAIR TEXTURE: Deep Curly Human Hair Lace Front Wigs
- HAIR COLOR:Natural Color
- LACE MATERIAL: Swiss Lace in Transparent Color
- HAIR LENGTH : 10-24 inches in Stock，You Can Choose Any Mixed Length
- HAIR DENSITY: 150% 180% 220% Density
- CAP SIZE : Average Size,Universal Cap Adjustable Size for most People
- PACKAGE : 1 Piece Only
- HAIR QUALITY : High Quality 100% Human Hair Lace Front Wigs
- CUSTOMIZED TIME: 1-3 Days
- PROCESSING TIME : Usually Ship The Order Within 24 Hours After Order Confirmed
- DELIVERY TIME : Normal by DHL or UPS, 2-5 Working Days Arrive After Shipping
- SERVICE wholesale/Drop shipping/OEM/Customized(labels, tags, closure, wig etc.)
- RETURN POLICY Accept 7 Day No Reason Return & Exchange, with Hair not be Used
—— Wigs Length Measurement——
—— Wash Wigs ——
—— Payment ——
—— FAQ ——
Q:About This Wig Product?
A:It’s 100% human hair wigs, with Strong medium brown Swiss lace, adjust straps, babyhair, elastic net and 4 combs, we can supply full lace wig and lace front wig.
Q:How To Comb A Lace Wig?
A:When you need to comb a wig, be gentle. Do not use regular brushes, and if youcan, only comb it. It doesn’t need combed every day, so let it rest.
Q:How To Wash A Wig?
A:After washing a wig, do not shake it in a towel. Be careful and dry it piece-by-piece.This makes sure that strands of fibers don’t fall off. Also, never style your wig whileit’s wet. Even those wet-to-style hair stylers are known to damage wig.
Q:How to Dry The Wig?
A:After saturating your wig in water, squeeze it dry. Don’t wring it or the base of yourwig could become mis-shaped and dry funny
Q:How Often To Wash The Lace Wig?
A:You can condition your hair every couple weeks or so, to keep it shiny and soft.Make sure you don’t do that every day and be sure to rinse it all out or it could leadto build-up in your wig.Only wash your wig after wearing it for 25 times. If you do thisdaily or even weekly, it can lead to your wig looking less realistic and falling apart
Q:How To Keep Human Hair Wig Shape?
A:While you’re sitting at home, take it off and put it on a wig stand. The stand willhelp keep its shape and taking it off your head takes away from your own tuggingand pulling hairs out.